The E-Textiles Network recently held its first conference E-Textiles 2019. E-Textiles 2019: International Conference on the Challenges, Opportunities, Innovations and Applications in Electronic Textiles gave people from academia and industry the opportunity to discuss the exciting innovations and challenges in the rapidly emerging field of e-textiles.
Speakers for E-Textiles 2019 included:
- Christian Dalsgaard – Ohmatex
- Mark Catchpole – Conductive Transfers
- Prof. John Wilson – Power Textiles
- Dr Anura Fernando – University of Manchester
- Prof. Henry Yi Li – University of Manchester
- Malte Von Krshiwoblozki – Fraunhofer IZM
Best Student Poster Award E-Textiles 2019
Winner: Watcharapong Paosangthong, University of Southampton “Textile Manufacturing Compatible Triboelectric Nanogenerator with Alternating Positive and Negative Freestanding Grating Structure.”
Conference proceedings will be published in MDPI Proceedings and we will announce when these are available.