Welcome to E-Textiles Network
The E-Textiles Network is an EPSRC funded activity to bring together researchers and developers from academia and industry interested in adding electronic functionality to textiles and their related products.
The E-Textiles Network is engaged in numerous activities to help promote the development of E-Textiles, find out more below:
E-Textiles Annual Conference
E-Textiles: International Conference on the Challenges, Opportunities, Innovations and Applications in E-Textiles is an annual conference which gives people from academia and industry the opportunity to discuss the exciting innovations and challenges in the rapidly emerging field of e-textiles.
The E-Textiles Network hosts free monthly webinars on e-textiles related topics and are available to view on our website.
- Introduction to European Masterclass “Innovating in Smart Textiles”, May 2021
- Biomonitoring via Smart Garments for Pro Sports, April 2021
- Integration of Energy Storage for E-Textile Applications – March 2021
- E-Textiles for Wearable Healthcare – February 2021
- The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA): Funding for innovative ideas benefiting UK Armed Forces and National Security –January 2021
- From Proof of Concept to Volume Production –December 2020
- WEARPLEX – November 2020
- Methods of Electronics Integration for E-textiles – October 2020
- Fibre-based Electronics for Sustainable E-textiles – September 2020
- Stretchable Inks for Wearable Applications– August 2020
- Connecting E-Textiles: Textile-Integrated Antennas – July 2020
- Powering E-Textiles – June 2020
As well as webinars, the E-Textiles Network has held two workshops on topics identified by the e-textiles community.
- Manufacture and Sustainability of E-Textiles – January 2020
- E-Textiles for Healthy Ageing – February 2019
E-Textiles Network Directory of Skills and Expertise
The E-Textiles Network has developed a directory of it’s members skills and expertise, which can be used to help identify potential collaborative partners.
The E-Textiles Network is free to join and members will receive a monthly newsletter as well as information on upcoming events.